Prodys Quantum2 W Audio Commentary Unit
Quantum2 W is a complete Commentary Unit including 3 mic/line inputs and 3 headphone outputs. Additional sources to its embedded mixers are USB Audio, AES/EBU or AoIP/AES67 (DANTE or Ravenna optional) inputs.
Ți-a plăcut acest produs? Adaugă-l acum la favorite.
- 3 x Mic/Line Audio Inputs available to be mixed, encoded and streamed in Stereo mode.
- Additional audio inputs: USB stereo, AES/EBU, Line.
- Support Mpeg1/2 LayerII, AAC, apt-X, G711/G722, OPUS and PCM.
- Dante/AES67 or Ravenna/AES67 available.
- H.264 and H.265 Video Encoder for commentator’s camera.
- H.264 and H.265 Video Decoder for remote commentary scenarios.
- SRT protocol available.
- Streaming Video Forwarding with Audio Embedding.
- Inherits world-class IP technology from the Prodys Audio/Video codec family:– Automatic Jitter buffer. This adjustable buffer avoids audio dropouts in the IP connection.– Automatic synchronization adjustment with the transmitter site rate, to give a constant delay in IP communications.– Prodys NAT Traversal Streaming Protocol permits router firewall pass-through with zero configuration.– Prodys Real time Network Analyzer: to monitor critical network parameters in real time during the connection.– FEC (Forward Error Correction). Up to 24 different schemes are available, to fit to the desired delay and available bandwidth.– Error Concealment mechanisms on Mpeg audio modes are supported to reduce the impact of packet losses.
- Bonding or Diversity with up to 7 IP links for secure audio streaming and the best audio quality possible.
- 2 x Ethernet interfaces: Either to split streaming and control or for bonding/diversity with 2 IP links.
- 3G/4G IP data links with bonding capabilities. 2 x Internal modem or External 3G/4G module with 4 modems.
- Wi-Fi interface 802.11b/g/n compatible Bonding with Ethernet or 3G/4G.
- IP Compatibility: SIP/SDP/RTP/STUN protocols are supported according to the standard defined by the N/ACIP project within the EBU group.
- Local or remotely (TCP/IP) upgrading of one or several units at once using the same utility. Factory software upgrades can be downloaded.
- User friendly interface via touch panel, built-in Web Server or ProdysControlPlus application.
- User Access Control to define different access restrictions in a per user basis.
- Configuration presets to define different configurations for all or some specific parameters.
- Alarms: Real Time alarms management.
- Serial port to transmit/receive ancillary data along with the audio.
- GPIO port: 2 inputs/outputs. User configurable with multiple functions such as remote contact closures.
- Long duration battery with charge and status indications. It can be charged on system.
- XLR connectors.
- Electronically balanced inputs.
- Independent Level Control (local or remote).
- 48V Phantom powered.
- XLR connector.
- Electronically balanced input.
- XLR connector.
- 6,35 mm jack connectors.
- Independent Level Control.
- User configurable.
- Tx/Rx audio level balance control.
- XLR connectors.
- User configurable.
- PCM (16,20 & 24 bits)
- G722, G711 A/μ Laws
- MPEG 1,2 Layer II
- Enhanced apt-X™
- MPEG AAC LC, LD, ELD & HE (optional)
- HDMI or SDI video input
- DVI video output
- H.264 & H.265 video encoding and decoding
- SRT, BRAVE, MPEGTS or RTMP video protocols
- 2 x Ethernet ports for bonding, diversity or splitting control and audio stream.
- 2 x RJ45, 10/100/1000BaseTx Ethernet connectors.
- TCP/UDP/IP, Unicast, Multicast & Multi-Unicast.
- DHCP, SNMP, DNS, SNTP, SMTP, HTTP, IGMP, ICMP, VLAN.
- SIP/SDP/RTP/STUN comprising Tech 3326 EBU N/ACIP standard.
- SIP Diversity with two IP interfaces according to Tech 3368 EBU N/ACIP standard.
- FEC as per RFC 2733.
- Error Concealment.
- Prodys NAT Traversal Streaming Protocol.
- Wi-Fi interface 802.11 b/g/n compatible.
- Available for bonding or diversity with Ethernet and/or 3G/4G.
- Streaming over 3G/4G networks with two options:
- 2 x Internal modems.
- External Communications Module. with up to 4 x 3G/4G SIM cards.
- 2 x contact closure inputs and 2 x relay outputs.
- User configurable. Remote contact closures.
- 1 x serial port (DB9F connector).
- Tx and Rx of ancillary data along with the audio.
- Input: 100-240VAC, 1.8A / Output: 19VDC, 3.42 A.
- Li-Pol battery pack (optional)
- Width: 210 mm; Height 85 mm; Depth: 235 mm.
- Weight: 1,9 Kg.
|Settings||Prodys Quantum2 W Audio Commentary Unit remove||Streamstar NDX800 Remote Live Production & Streaming remove||Prodys Quantum ST - Rackmount IP audio codec remove||Broadcast Pix StreamingPix - Streaming Live Events Online remove||Streamstar X7 6-channel Live Production Streaming Studio remove||Blackmagic Web Presenter 4K remove|
|Name||Prodys Quantum2 W Audio Commentary Unit remove||Streamstar NDX800 Remote Live Production & Streaming remove||Prodys Quantum ST - Rackmount IP audio codec remove||Broadcast Pix StreamingPix - Streaming Live Events Online remove||Streamstar X7 6-channel Live Production Streaming Studio remove||Blackmagic Web Presenter 4K remove|
|Availability||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock|
|Add to cart|
|Description||Quantum2 W is a complete Commentary Unit including 3 mic/line inputs and 3 headphone outputs. Additional sources to its embedded mixers are USB Audio, AES/EBU or AoIP/AES67 (DANTE or Ravenna optional) inputs.||8x IP/NDI channels, full-featured, remote live production and streaming studio. Powerful, easy-to-use, flexible. Streamstar NDX is the perfect live-streaming solution for small TV stations, house of worship productions, community TV channels, schools, universities, remote learning, visual radio or conferences - anyone using affordable IP / NDI|HX* cameras.||Quantum ST is a powerful new-generation 1U rack mount IP audio codec that inherits world-class IP technology from the Prodys Ikusnet Video Codec Family and the ProntoNet Audio Codec Family.||StreamingPix is an all-in-one live streaming solution with plug-and-play ease of use. Get everything you need to stream live events, meetings, lectures, and worship services, including intuitive production and automation software; a ready-to-use library of videos and graphics; and a remote-controlled, IP PTZ camera.||High performance, 6 channel, live production and streaming studio that confidently delivers professional, broadcast quality results. Packed in a 2RU chassis, the system supports a variety of inputs and offers a full range of professional features including Streamstar's renowned replays and slomo, media playlists, amazing graphics capabilities, an internal character generator and of course the brilliant, intuitive, touch screen user interface. Professional results with confidence and excellence.||This model includes all the features of the Blackmagic Web Presenter HD model, however it includes a more powerful codec so you can select to stream in 720p, 1080p HD or full resolution 2160p Ultra HD!|
Quantum2 W is an all-in-one box solution for remote commentaries linking two bidirectional audio streams with four independent voices, sounds or mixed audios to the studio or Host Broadcast Center. Perfect sounds are encoded using a choice of advanced and low delay compression algorithms for sport and music. Highly reliable transmissions are achieved using Diversity and Bonded streams over a group of network interfaces (2x Ethernet, 2x LTE and Wi-Fi). Additionally, a video downlink stream can be decoded internally and shown on a general purpose monitor, enriching the information supplied to the talents. A video video uplink is also possible for the transmission of images from the commentators to the studio. It also allows to insert audio into the received video and to forward a single synchronised video and audio stream to the studio.
Its main application is to receive, decode and store audio streams from remote Quantum Portable units. But Quantum ST is not just a decoder, it is also capable of encoding two stereo audio channels back to the remote portable Quantum codec or to other Quantum ST codec. Dante/AES67 or Ravenna/AES67 is available to provide an interface for uncompressed digital audio over a single Ethernet cable replacing all the individual audio inputs and outputs. This unit can be controlled from its built-in web graphical interface, its front panel display menu, or from the ProdysControlPlus application.
StreamingPix is a complete live production and streaming solution designed to be easy to set and use, yet powerful enough to produce compelling professional content. Ideal for companies from Aquariums to Zoos: Churches, Corporations, Events, Schools, Universities, and all users who want to take streaming to the next level. StreamingPix includes everything required to start streaming great shows for an incredibly affordable price. Developed on two decades of patented automation and control technologies and innovative tools, StreamingPix simplifies live streaming with an easy-to-use control interface and a library of clips and graphics that give content a polished and professional look. Easy to set up and ready to go, StreamingPix is available now as a complete turnkey solution.
|Blackmagic Web Presenter 4K is the ultimate HD and Ultra HD streaming solution that includes a professional hardware streaming engine for streaming up to 2160p60 directly to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and more! Plus you can stream to the internet using Ethernet or connect a 5G or 4G phone to use mobile data! The built in USB connections also work like a webcam, so you can connect a computer and use any video software. You even get a monitoring output with video, audio meters, trend graphs and more!|