Prodys Ikusnet ST Encoder Decoder
Ikusnet ST is a rack mounting unit that encodes and decodes H.264 video. It supports a separate bidirectional audio stream as a coordination/talkback channel to send and receive voice instructions to and from the field unit, at the same time it is able to send and receive the main video and audio program feed.
Ți-a plăcut acest produs? Adaugă-l acum la favorite.
- Bidirectional live video + talkback audio streams.
- Mpeg4 AVC/H.264 HD/SD Live video broadcasting over IP and Satellite.
- Live Recording and fast FTP file upload.
- Multiple transmission protocols: BRAVE™ (BitRate Adaptive Video Encoding), MPEG-TS and RTMP.
- 2 x Interfaces Ethernet con posibilidad de agregación de ancho de banda (bonding).
- Permits the assembling of up to 10 incoming sub-streams and its restreaming to other MPEG-TS and/or RTMP compatible codecs.
- Compresión y streaming de hasta 4 canales de audio embebido de la señal SDI.
- Compression and streaming of up to 4 SDI embedded audio channels.
- FEC, Error Concealment y Recuperación Activa de Paquetes para la recuperación de paquetes perdidos.
- NAT Traversal Remote control via web interface of a portable Ikusnet from Ikusnet ST.
- File storage using internal HD or external USB memory.
- 1080i to 720p and 576/480i to 576/480p deinterlacer included.
- 2 x RJ-45 Fast Ethernet ports to split data and control or for bandwidth aggregation.
- Optional DVB-ASI interface.
- Auxiliary storage via internal Hard Disk or USB device.
- Simultaneous recording during live reception.
- BRAVE™ (BitRate Adaptive Video Encoding), MPEG-TS and RTMP protocols for audio and video reception and re-streaming over IP.
- FEC, Error Concealment and Active Packet Recovery to mitigate network impairments.
- Configurable transmission delay to adapt to different network types and performances.
- Real time Network Monitoring Tools and statistics.
- 3 x USB 2.0 connectors for peripherals.
- NAT Traversal Remote Control via Web interface of Ikusnet Portable from Ikusnet ST.
- Transparent auxiliary data transmission on serial port and GPIO functions.
- 2 video outputs for Program.
- External monitor output.
- Broadcast BNC connectors.
- H.264 standard encoding with selectable bitrates starting at low bit rates.
- Selectable or automatic bitrate to optimize transmission quality network conditions.
- SD and HD compatible.
- Factory and custom encoding presets for fast operation.
- Genlock input.
- 1080i to720p and 576/480i to 576/480p deinterlacer.
- 2 audio channels: Program and Talkback.
- Balanced broadcast SubD connectors.
- Compression and streaming over IP of up to 4 SDI embedded audio channels.
- AAC and HE AAC encoding algorithms.
- AAC ELD encoding in the talkback channel.
|Settings||Prodys Ikusnet ST Encoder Decoder remove||Streamstar X7 6-channel Live Production Streaming Studio remove||EVS X-One Unified Live Production System remove||Streamstar X2 2-channel live production streaming studio remove||MOG mLIVE Densu io - Video Encoder Decoder remove||Streamstar IPX-860 8 Channels Live Production Studio remove|
|Name||Prodys Ikusnet ST Encoder Decoder remove||Streamstar X7 6-channel Live Production Streaming Studio remove||EVS X-One Unified Live Production System remove||Streamstar X2 2-channel live production streaming studio remove||MOG mLIVE Densu io - Video Encoder Decoder remove||Streamstar IPX-860 8 Channels Live Production Studio remove|
|Availability||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock|
|Add to cart|
|Description||Ikusnet ST is a rack mounting unit that encodes and decodes H.264 video. It supports a separate bidirectional audio stream as a coordination/talkback channel to send and receive voice instructions to and from the field unit, at the same time it is able to send and receive the main video and audio program feed.||High performance, 6 channel, live production and streaming studio that confidently delivers professional, broadcast quality results. Packed in a 2RU chassis, the system supports a variety of inputs and offers a full range of professional features including Streamstar's renowned replays and slomo, media playlists, amazing graphics capabilities, an internal character generator and of course the brilliant, intuitive, touch screen user interface. Professional results with confidence and excellence.||X-One® brings together all the toolsets of a live production into a single system||If a 2 camera streaming system is all you need, but you don't want to compromise quality, performance, reliability and professional features - than the Streamstar® X2 is perfectly right for you!||Compact dual-node encode/decode appliance of up to 2 combined media operations per node||Robust, extreme performance, live production and streaming studios that deliver professional, broadcast quality results. Packed in a 4RU chassis the systems support a wide range of inputs and offer a complete set of professional features, including Streamstar's renowned replays and slomo. These are the ultimate live sports production systems that master any live production situation.|
Ikusnet ST supports file recording on an optional internal hard disk or an external storage device (USB). Files can be moved between two Ikusnet codecs or can be uploaded to an FTP server. When sending files to Ikusnet ST, the portable unit implements bandwidth aggregation using all of the available IP links on the unit to make file transfer much faster and reliable. Ikusnet ST has been designed to be as easy to use as possible and can be operated either from the front panel menu or built-in web interface. A portable Ikusnet can be controlled remotely from the Ikusnet ST web control to which is connected. Comprehensive definable presets allow the unit to be setup in advance, so that non-technical users can accomplish live broadcasts quickly and easily.
|X-One® brings EVS’ market-proven technology into a compact and easy-to-deploy system that delivers a full live production at significantly lower costs. Ideal for smaller-scale productions, X-One allows a single operator to do live switching, create replays and highlights, control audio, create and insert graphics and play back content - all from a set of intuitive interfaces. The system also supports external or internal audio control for an all-in-one system that guarantees broadcast-quality output.
mLIVE Densu io is a powerful and flexible dual-node compact appliance to manage all you live video streams in an integrated media production ecosystem. It brings you unparalleled power and proven reliability, no matter the scenario. Broadcast live events, automate 24/7 channels playout, or distribute to OTT and social media effortlessly, no matter the source. mLIVE Densu io supports up to 2 simultaneous media operations per node that can be a combination of up to 4 live video streams and up to 2 previewing operations.