JVC KY-PZ100WEBC Robotic PTZ IP production camera
JVC’s first robotic pan, tilt and zoom video production camera, the KY-PZ100, features JVC’s unique IP communications engine, providing network connection via Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE or LAN. Ideal for studio or field use, the PTZ camera offers all the IP connectivity from JVC’s range of live streaming camcorders, plus a unique built-in graphics overlay capability, with full screen graphics ideal for robotic applications.
Sună pentru preț
Adaugă la favorite
Adaugă la favorite
Ți-a plăcut acest produs? Adaugă-l acum la favorite.
Adaugă la favorite
Adaugă la favorite
- Broadcast Info Overlay
- Broadcaster logos, “Live” mark, watermark, time and
temperature can be overlaid
- Saves overlay info at every preset position (up to 10)
- Up to 50 full-screen (max. 23MB) custom graphics
- Selectable pre-loaded logos
- Full-Screen Graphics Overlay and Slide Show
- Various language characters supported with provided
software SDP Generator.
- 1/2.8-inch CMOS sensor (2.2 million pixels)
- Optical zoom lens with 30x zoom ratio (4.3-129mm, f/1.6~4.7)
- Robotic pan, tilt and zoom
- 3G-SDI and HDMI digital outputs
- Full HD 1080p, 1080i, 720p video
- USB host connection for WiFi or 4G LTE adapter
- Can be mounted upside-down or right-side-up
- Remote control via RS-232C / RS-422, or via IP controller
- Can memorize 100 preset settings and positions
- IR controller
- 2 channels audio (or 1 channel balanced audio w/phantom power)
- Micro SDHC/SDXC memory card recording
- LAN connector supports Power over Ethernet
- Advanced IP communications capability:◦Streaming with SMPTE 2022 forward error correction. Advanced Zixi reliable communication with ARQ, FEC and adaptive bitrate control. Low latency streaming. RTMP /RTMPS streaming directly to content delivery network (YouTube, Ustream, etc.)
|Settings||JVC KY-PZ100WEBC Robotic PTZ IP production camera remove||JVC GY-HM70E Shoulder-mounted HD camcorder remove||JVC GY-HC550E 4K handheld live streaming camcorder remove||JVC GY-HC500E 4K ENG hand-held camcorder remove||JVC GY-HM850RCHE Live Streaming ENG Camcorder remove||JVC JY-HM360E HD events camcorder remove|
|Name||JVC KY-PZ100WEBC Robotic PTZ IP production camera remove||JVC GY-HM70E Shoulder-mounted HD camcorder remove||JVC GY-HC550E 4K handheld live streaming camcorder remove||JVC GY-HC500E 4K ENG hand-held camcorder remove||JVC GY-HM850RCHE Live Streaming ENG Camcorder remove||JVC JY-HM360E HD events camcorder remove|
|Availability||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock|
|Add to cart|
|Description||JVC’s first robotic pan, tilt and zoom video production camera, the KY-PZ100, features JVC’s unique IP communications engine, providing network connection via Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE or LAN. Ideal for studio or field use, the PTZ camera offers all the IP connectivity from JVC’s range of live streaming camcorders, plus a unique built-in graphics overlay capability, with full screen graphics ideal for robotic applications.||The GY-HM70E is a shoulder-mounted camcorder with a professional appearance and with excellent image results in low-light situations, making it ideal for videographers working at weddings and other special events where additional lighting might not be suitable. It has a dynamic 16x F1.2 bright lens and offers high-speed recording of up to 250fps. It also has dual battery docks for continuous, uninterrupted power.||The GY-HC550 handheld 4K camcorder features class-leading streaming and IP connectivity, with 10-bit Apple ProRes 422 50/60p recording in both 4K and HD to SSD. It can also be upgraded to support NDI|HX, Ideal for ENG, production and sports, the camera provides IP connectivity from any location to anywhere in the world.||The GY-HC500 is a handheld 4K production camcorder that can be upgraded to support NDI|HX, ideal for ENG, production and sports, featuring a 1-inch sensor and live streaming. It offers uncompromised live and recorded image quality, with exceptional IP connectivity features. Shoot 4K Ultra HD with HDR and record to SSD media in a wide variety of formats, including 10-bit ProRes 422 at 4K resolution and 50/60p frame rates.||This GY-HM850RCHE version of the camera is supplied without lens, enabling you to use your own 1/3-inch lenses. Whether you’re filming news, commercials, sports, documentaries or events, the GY-HM850RCHE is your first choice in an affordable high-performance shoulder camera. Its three-CMOS optical system delivers HD images to solid state memory while the camera streams live via optional adapters.||Ideal for use by wedding and event videographers, the JY-HM360 features a 1/2.3-inch back-illuminated CMOS sensor, offering high resolution recordings. This sensor, when combined with the camcorder’s dynamic 19x F1.2 bright GT lens, provides excellent sensitivity with less noise, even in low light environments, making it possible to record events, social functions or weddings without the need for additional lighting.|
Advanced IP communication and live HD streaming
The camcorder features JVC's latest IP communications engine, giving you remote control and monitoring of vital camera and lens functions from a tablet, smartphone, or computer anywhere in the world. Live streaming is possible in HD or SD resolutions, depending on available bandwidth. Connect your camera to an optional Wi-Fi or 4G/LTE modem and share your programme with an audience anywhere in the world via content delivery networks such as YouTube, Facebook Live, and other cloud services.
There are no reviews yet.