JVC DLA-RS4100 D-ILA Projector
The DLA-RS4100E D-ILA projector is the world first* theater model to feature 8K/60p/4K120p input. It is equipped with a new 8K/e-shiftX proprietary technology to reproduce 8K-quality images. The projector is driven by three native 4K D-ILA devices, high-quality 100 mm glass lens, and Ultra-High Brightness of 3,000 lumens. The BLU-Escent laser diode light source also contributes to project images that come close to reality. Compatible with the latest HDR10+, the projector boasts industry leading HDR performance. 8K,Laser, and HDR are the keywords that describe JVCs DLA-RS4100. *As a home theatre projector, as of September 2021; according to a research by JVCKENWOOD.
Ți-a plăcut acest produs? Adaugă-l acum la favorite.
- High brightness of 3,000 lm provides vibrant and dynamic images
- Native Contrast Ratio of 100,000:1 translates to a spectacular Dynamic Contrast Ratio of ∞ :1
- 2x HDMI (48 Gbps, HDCP 2.3) inputs, supporting 8K60P and 4K120P input signals
- Frame Adapt HDR dynamically tone maps any HDR10 content frame-by-frame or scene-by-scene and automatically performs adjustment to achieve optimal images close to reality as seen by human eyes. As a part the Frame Adapt HDR, the projector offers improved gamma processing accuracy from 12- to 18-bit equivalent to reproduce smoother and finer gradation.Additional Frame Adapt HDR picture modes allows for optimum playback with the widest variety of lighting conditions or theater environments.
- Theater Optimizer function, which works in Frame Adapt HDR mode, offers optimum HDR images by analyzing usage environments using the screen size and gain information and intelligently adjusts tone mapping. HDR Quantizer with New Auto (Wide) level mode provides brighter/more dynamic HDR images. *
- Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts settings for optimum HDR10 image quality
- New FILMMAKER MODE™ that faithfully recreates the creator’s intentions.
- Clear Motion Drive supporting 4K60P (4:4:4) signal improves moving images more than ever
- Eight settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Adjust, Installation Style, Keystone, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
- ISF C3 (Certified Calibration Controls) mode to reproduce excellent picture quality optimized for specific environments
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received.
- Wide Colour Gamut above exceeds DCI/P3 spec creating saturated, beautiful images that come to life
- Color Management System with 6-axis Matrix
- Auto-Calibration Function using an optical sensor.
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing
|Settings||JVC DLA-RS4100 D-ILA Projector remove||JVC Kenwood DLA-SH7NL High-brightness 4K Visualization Series Projector (without lens) remove||JVC Kenwood PK-L2615UG Projector Light Sources remove||JVC Kenwood DLA-VS45NV Night Vision 4K Projector remove||Blackmagic Cintel Audio and KeyKode Reader remove||ROSS Ultriscape Multiviewer remove|
|Name||JVC DLA-RS4100 D-ILA Projector remove||JVC Kenwood DLA-SH7NL High-brightness 4K Visualization Series Projector (without lens) remove||JVC Kenwood PK-L2615UG Projector Light Sources remove||JVC Kenwood DLA-VS45NV Night Vision 4K Projector remove||Blackmagic Cintel Audio and KeyKode Reader remove||ROSS Ultriscape Multiviewer remove|
|Availability||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock|
|Add to cart|
|Description||The DLA-RS4100E D-ILA projector is the world first* theater model to feature 8K/60p/4K120p input. It is equipped with a new 8K/e-shiftX proprietary technology to reproduce 8K-quality images. The projector is driven by three native 4K D-ILA devices, high-quality 100 mm glass lens, and Ultra-High Brightness of 3,000 lumens. The BLU-Escent laser diode light source also contributes to project images that come close to reality. Compatible with the latest HDR10+, the projector boasts industry leading HDR performance. 8K,Laser, and HDR are the keywords that describe JVCs DLA-RS4100. *As a home theatre projector, as of September 2021; according to a research by JVCKENWOOD.||JVC’s DLA-SH7NLG D-ILA projector incorporates three 1.27-inch 4K2K D-ILA display devices for high-quality imaging four times sharper than full HD. Combining superb definition and colour reproduction – including true black – with low-cost maintenance, the projector is a perfect fit for planetariums, museums, simulators and medical institutions, as well as use for high-spec designing and monitoring.||User-replaceable lamp for the DLA-RS series projectors||The DLA-VS45NV projector is a high quality native 4K projector. It benefits from JVC’s exclusive laser hybrid illumination system, ideal for high quality imaging systems including simulators plus a dedicate IR LED LIGHT source. The DLA-VS45NV offers 120Hz frame rate and 15,000:1 native contrast ratio, giving unparalleled image quality.||Software Defined Multiviewer Platform|
|The Cintel Audio and KeyKode Reader lets you capture professional, high quality audio and KeyKode information with images directly from film with the Cintel Scanner. You get LED illumination with advanced optics and precision mechanical adjustments along with a precision capstan and encoder that automatically corrects wow and flutter. With unique identification numbers for each film frame it is easy to correlate with corresponding video time frames.|
Software Defined Multiviewer Platform
Ultriscape is the ultimate multiviewer platform for Studios, OB Vans, and Flypacks.
As the world’s first software defined multiviewer, customers realize significant cost, space, and power efficiencies with unparalleled flexibility and agility.
Easily add new multiviewer outputs through additional software licenses. No additional hardware required.
Ultriscape is an integrated multiviewer within the Ultrix platform. Therefore, it can be added to extensive routing, audio processing, and synchronization capabilities to create a completely integrated solution.
Each multiviewer head is completely independent, offering tremendous flexibility for layouts and control.
Pay as You Go
The software defined architecture means you simply buy what you need, when you need it. No need to make critical design decisions upfront, simply add appropriate multiviewer outputs when they are required.
12G & IP Ready
Ultriscape supports inputs from 270Mb/s up to 12G in SDI and IP. This means it’s ready for UHD production when you are, without replacing any hardware or losing capacity.
Monitoring is more than just a picture. Visualize important metadata including audio metering, tally, source names, closed captions and more.
Living Live Community!The platform offers a place for live production professionals to come together to share their experiences, solve problems, find answers to questions and discuss best practices.
Software DefinedAdd multiviewer outputs by purchasing software licenses. Up to 6 outputs in a 1RU, 12 outputs in a 2RU, 27 outputs in a 5RU, and up to 48 outputs in a 12RU.
Rich Multiviewer CapabilitiesEach multiviewer head supports up to 100 PiPs, with flexible overlay including audio, tally, closed captions and more! Each PiP is fully customizable providing superior flexibility.
Industry Leading QualityPristine image quality, and low latency make Ultriscape ideal for the most demanding applications and venues.
Industry Standard Control ProtocolsIndustry standard routing control and multiviewer tally protocols means easy integration into automation systems as well as 3rd party router control systems.
Integrated SystemTight integration with router database and simultaneous access to all router inputs helps make Ultrix and Ultriscape a complete system that is intuitive and powerful.
User FriendlyUltriscape has multiple different modes of operation to meet a variety of applications. Layout recall via HW and SW panels, flexible layout creation, and simple control and configuration make Ultriscape powerful and easy to use.